- What if my new business fails?
- What if I never find “true love?”
- What if I turn out to be a bad parent?
- What if I don’t get the promotion I want?
- What if my children fall into the wrong group of friends?
- What if I never find my true purpose?
- What if people don’t like me?
- What if my client is unhappy with my services?
- What if the real estate market tanks and I’m stuck with a huge mortgage?
- What if I don’t have enough money for retirement?
All these “what if” statements bring up thoughts of failure, disaster, and discontent. I think there’s a better way to deal with these negative thoughts that I’d like to share with you today.